Still plenty of time to gather your holiday cookie recipes- here’s another fun and easy one called Holiday M&M Cookies!! These can really be for ANY holiday, just swap out whatever season’s M&Ms you have. I suppose you could even just have plain old M&M cookies too…if you want. I like the festive ones for sure!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag of M&M’s Minis in green and red
- Using a mixer (either handheld or electric stand-u), cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time while mixing on low.
- Add in the flour ½ cup at a time.
- Add in the sea salt.
- Using a plastic spatula or a spoon, fold in the baking soda.
- Let the cookie dough chill in the refrigerator for 45-1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the cookie dough into medium cookie balls and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Place M&M’s minis on top of the cookies.
- Lasts in the refrigerator for 1 week.
I can’t even wait to start baking holiday cookies and sharing with friends, family and neighbors!!
Check out our other recipe ideas!!