Happy Fall, Y’all. I’m sitting here enjoying a nice hot cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee and looking forward to surprising my family with a delicious Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake for dessert tonight! I think this will be my new go-to dessert to bring when we go family and friends’ homes in the fall. It’s got all of the things I love about fall, and baked up in a delicious cake. It’ll be the PERFECT dessert to bring to Thanksgiving, too! Or maybe we’ll finally be able to host and serve it from home (we’ll finally have a house with enough space to seat my family).
When the seasonal coffee flavors arrive on store shelves, it’s time to play and be creative. Coffee is like home to me. It’s like a good friend who you can just sit and chat away the hours with doing many things or nothing at all. Plus, the seasonal flavors inspire me to do fun things and spoil my loved ones- remember that Coffee Glazed Coffee Cake we did last year? A family favorite. The kids get excited because I’m “letting” them have coffee so they feel grown up.
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
1/4 cup butter, melted
To Make Crust:
Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and white sugar and mix well.
Stir in butter and mix to coat well. Press into the bottom and 1/2″ up the sides of an 8″ or 9″ springform pan. Chill.
To Make Filling:
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Recipe- secret ingredient in this recipe- pumpkin spice and coffee pair to make for a delightful treat for your tastebuds!
- 3/4 finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons strong pumpkin spice coffee
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 20 ounces (1-1/2 lbs) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease the sides and bottom of an 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and white sugar and mix well.
- Stir in butter and mix to coat well. Press into the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of an 8" or 9" springform pan. Chill at least one hour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and coffee to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed. Beat in pumpkin filling until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate overnight and remove rim of pan before serving.