Do you like making fun variations on foods?
- -One White Cake Box (Mixed as directed)
- -Raspberry Extract
- -Blue food coloring
- -Your favorite store bought or homemade icing
- -Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- -Mix your cake mix as the box tells you ***To make your cake mix taste more like homemade, add an extra egg and mix for 3-4 minutes on medium speed before baking.
- -Add two tablespoons of raspberry extract
- -Add 15 drops blue food coloring
- -Bake 20-22 minutes
- -Allow to cool completely
- raspberry extract
- -Add 7 drops blue food coloring
- -add 1 tablespoon raspberry extract
- -Frost cupcakes when completely cooled