Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Use Dean's Dip at parties, special occasions or just everyday snacking. Enjoy!
What will YOU enjoy Dean’s Buffalo Ranch with first?
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cubed or shredded (I boiled mine)
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower, cut to yours size preference
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Light Original
- 3 TBSP Dean’s Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 2 TBSP Bleu Cheese
- (You could also add any other veggies that sound good to you- this is just what I prefer for my lunches)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread the Buffalo Ranch dip all over the Flatbread (this is replacing the sauce)
- Top the flatbread with your chicken, cauliflower and blue cheese crumbles
- Bake for 6-8 minutes
- Enjoy with a side of fruit and or veggies!