When the holiday season hits I am always looking for ways to make my life a little bit easier. There is a lot of shopping, prepping, cleaning, and decorating to be done. So when I need a bread, easy appetizer, or side dish I head over to Walmart where I pick up table decor, etc…and grab a couple cans of Pillsbury Grands®, Crescents®, and Sweet Rolls® to keep in the refrigerator and make meals a little easier. They are delicious as they are and with just a few additional ingredients they can become so much more! I came up with these Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels that will be delicious for Thanksgiving breakfast or as an appetizer at any holiday party. The filling could also be made into Pillsbury Sweet Rolls® also.
1 can Pillsbury Crescents®
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup crushed pecans
2 T. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°.
Unroll crescent rolls, press edges firmly together to create one big sheet.
Cream together -softened cream cheese, dried cranberries, vanilla, brown sugar, and pecans.
Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
Roll tightly lengthwise.
Slice in 1/2″ pieces.
Place each upright on a baking sheet.
Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents®
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll crescent rolls, press edges firmly together to create one big sheet.
- Cream together -softened cream cheese, dried cranberries, vanilla, brown sugar, and pecans.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll tightly lengthwise.
- Slice in 1/2″ pieces.
- Place each upright on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden.