Available in two flavors, Garlic and Mozzarella, Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads aresized to fit in the microwave and ready in just 3-4 minutes. Delivering the scent of fresh – baked bread directly from your microwave, both flavors bring a taste of the familiar to your meal without the use of the oven.Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads are changing the frozen bread aisle with the use of patented Quilt Wave® packaging which inflates and channels moisture away from the bread to give every loaf a toasty, just baked taste.Quilt Wave packaging is structurally designed for optimal cooking performance and ensures packaging stays cool to the touch for easy handling straight from the microwave.A must for busy lives and active families, Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads are the easy way to bring excitement to every meal and smiles to your dinner table. With Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads you can savor the taste, savor the ease and savor the delight!
What’s your go-to last minute meal idea?
One reader will win a Pepperidge Farm Prize Pack including product coupons, a cheese set w/ cutting board, citronella citrus tealight candles and daisy mason jar lids!
- 1 loaf Pepperidge Farms Microwaveable Garlic Bread (I used the mozzarella variety)
- 8-10 slices of lunch meat (I used roast beef, peppered beef and turkey)
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- Romaine lettuce
- I didn’t use any spreads or condiments because the garlic bread was tasty enough.
- I was able to set out and/or slice all of the ingredients while the bread cooked in the microwave for 3 minutes, and then I just assembled the warm sandwich and sliced into 3 equal parts.
- So basically, lunch for 2 or 3 in 3 minutes, start to finish.
- I told you it was easy.