Create a rustic twine wrapped Christmas tree using just a few Dollar Tree supplies! Here is how you can get started crafting your own just in time for the holidays.
- Styrofoam cone
- Clothesline or twine (this is sold as clothesline at Dollar Tree)
- Hot glue, glue gun
- Pine cone
1. Start at the base of the cone. Add some glue to the end of the twine and press it to the base. Hold in place until dry.
2. Start wrapping the twine around the Styrofoam cone. Wrap tightly so there aren’t any gaps.
3. Continue wrapping to the top of the cone. When you reach the top, snip the twine, add a dab of glue to the end and press it to the top of the tree.
4. Add some glue to the base of a pinecone and press it to the top of the tree like a star.