This post is an #ad from Best Buy
Having great kitchen appliances makes a huge difference when it comes to being able to get all of your daily cooking tasks done. The All-New Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator helps accomplish this!
This refrigerator does it all, below are some of the features that will cause major refrigerator envy:
Stainless-steel finish: Aligns perfectly with any stylish kitchen design.
Touch sensitive controls: Make operation simple.
Organize contents with ease: Includes 5 tempered glass shelves, 4 of which are adjustable and half-width, 3 gallon door bins and 2 humidity controlled compartments to provide ample space for storing items.
Internal water dispenser with replacement filter: Delivers filtered water with one touch.
LED interior lighting: Bright lights to illuminate interior.
Door alarm: Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy.
Automatic ice maker: Provides a steady supply of ice without the mess of having to refill ice trays.
With a state of the art fridge like the Bosch Counter Depth Refrigerator, your cooking just got easier!
These delicious crescent rolls add an extra element to the classic.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ct Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon raw or sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Add the blueberries to a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle the lemon juice and granulated sugar on top of them and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles (just break apart at the perforated lines ). Spread 1 teaspoon of softened cream onto each crescent
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the blueberries to each crescent (place at the wide end of each crescent) and roll all the way to the tip of the triangle. Try to make sure all of the blueberries are covered by dough.
- Brush the melted butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle with raw or sparkling sugar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the blueberry crescent rolls are baking, add the powdered sugar to a small mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and stir until a thick glaze forms.
- Remove crescent rolls from oven and allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes before drizzling the glaze on top.
- Best served warm. ENJOY!!