Frozen Inspired Crinkle Cookies- Crinkle cookies in pink and blue inspired by the new Frozen 2 movie- Anna’s bright pink colored and Elsa’s blue! The world’s most beloved sisters are back in Frozen 2 and while we haven’t seen it yet, we are excited to see Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff and all of the other loveable friends from Arendale on the big screen again. I’m a little EXTRA excited this time because my kids are old enough that no one will get scared during the film, and also because my grand niece is almost 3 and we may go with her to see it! I can’t wait to see the new movie through a little one’s eyes and watch her be entranced!
In honor of the new film, and our love of both cookies and chocolate crinkles, we’re bringing you some Frozen cookies in the form of colorful crinkle cookies.
Frozen Inspired Crinkle Cookies
Frozen Inspired Crinkle Cookies- Crinkle cookies in pink and blue inspired by the new Frozen 2 movie- Anna's bright pink colored and Elsa's blue! #Frozen2
- 1 3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. powdered sugar (for coating)
- Blue gel food coloring
- Purple gel food coloring
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla mixing well. Slowly fold in the flour and continue to mix.
- Separate the dough into two small separate bowls.
- Add a few drops of blue gel food coloring to one bowl and mix well.
- Add a few drops of purple gel food coloring to the other bowl and mix well.
- Cover each bowl and let refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Roll the cookie dough in 2" balls and roll in powdered sugar and place 2" a part on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.