The older I get, the more I appreciate simple things that save me time. If you’ve been here a while, you know I like simple recipes. Tons of ingredients aren’t my thing. I like straightforward, no muss no fuss in the kitchen, because most days, my time is short. No bake cookies make me a very happy lady and the family doesn’t seem to mind them either. Plus, NO BAKE. Easy, peasy. These no bake peanut butter cornflake cookies are cookie-licious but they are also full of protein, so they are kind of like a TOP SECRET cookie that’s really a filling snack. Shhhh… don’t tell my family.
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- 6 C. cornflakes, any brand
- 1 C. white sugar
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C. Reese’s Pieces candies
- #1. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- #2. Add the sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter to a large saucepan and heat on medium heat, stirring every few minutes until melted through.
- #3. Pour in the 6 cups of cornflakes and gently stir to evenly coat them (see photo).
- #4. While the mixture is still warm, scoop by large tablespoon onto the baking sheets. Press a few Reese’s Pieces into each cornflake cookie while they are still warm.
- #5. When you are finished place the baking sheets in the fridhge for 30 minutes to allow the cookie to set.
- #6. Enjoy.