These semi-homemade S’mores Cookie Bars have all the flavor and gooey melted marshmallow of the roasted S’mores in a cookie form! Surprise the family with them tonight or your friends at work/school. There won’t be leftovers!
S’mores Cookie Bars
- 1 package of store bought chocolate chip cookie dough, any brand
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 10.5 package of mini marshmallows
- 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- #2. Break a part the store bought cookie dough and gently press down to cover the bottom of the baking dish (see photo).
- #3. Next, take the graham crackers and lay them on top. I had too break a few to make them fit but it all worked out (see photo).
- #4. Open the package of mini marshmallows and pour them on top. Don’t be shy. Everyone loves marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate!
- #5. Bake 25-30 minutes until the cookies are baking through.
- #6. Allow the bars to cool, cut into squares and enjoy. *Tip spray your cutting knife with non-stick cooking spray to cut the squares without getting sticky with marshmallows.