coming here!! It is! Kids are going back to school, the leaves are getting ready to change colors, or I suppose at this point they are about done changing colors depending where you live, and we’re back to my fave time of year. I love it. Fall is my most favorite time of year and I can’t get enough of the cool, crisp air!
I also love simple, easy recipes that come together in little to no time to surprise the family (or neighbors) with- this caramel apple fudge recipe is just 2 easy ingredients, and a whole lot of yum.
Simple is my favorite thing when it comes to cooking lately. With the chaos that comes from having 3 children all involved in various activities and sports, time is a premium and sometimes, there just isn’t a lot of TIME for us to sit and bake or make more time consuming recipes.
2 Ingredient Caramel Apple Fudge
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop the Caramel Apple frosting into a medium size microwave safe dish. Add in the candy melts.
- Place the dish in the microwave and heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted – my microwave took about 2 minutes to completely melt the mixture.
- Pour the fudge into the baking dish.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into squares.