Fall is coming!! It is! Kids are going back to school, the leaves are getting ready to change colors, and we’re back to my fave time of year. I love it. I also love simple, easy recipes that come together in little to no time to surprise the family (or neighbors) with- this caramel apple fudge recipe is just 2 easy ingredients, and a whole lot of yum.
2 Ingredient Caramel Apple Fudge
- 1 container of Duncan Hines Caramel Apple frosting
- 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- #1. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- #2. Scoop the Caramel Apple frosting into a medium size microwave safe dish. Add in the candy melts.
- #3. Place the dish in the microwave and heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted – my microwave took about 2 minutes to completely melt the mixture.
- #4. Pour the fudge into the baking dish.
- #5. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- #6. Remove from the fridge and cut into squares.