Holiday food is just plain fun to make. I love it. Taking everyday foods and a few minutes later, you have super cute and festive treats to put a smile on someone’s face. What’s not to love? These graham cracker reindeer are SUPER simple and quick to make. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy, you guys. Perfect for kids’ parties or just a fun after school surprise for the littles.
Easy Graham Cracker Reindeer
Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish.
Heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted
Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool a few minutes.
- graham cracker squares
- 12 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- candy eyes
- red M&M’s
- Nilla Wafers
- large pretzel twists
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted, Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool a few minutes.
- Spread the melted chocolate on each graham square.
- Give each reindeer 2 eyes.
- Gently break a large pretzel twist in 1/2 to make 2 antlers for the reindeer.
- Place 1 Nilla Wafer directly below the 2 eyes for the reindeer’s snout.
- Use the toothpick to spread a little bit of chocolate on the back of the red M&M for the reindeer’s nose.
- Repeat with all the reindeer
- Allow them to set for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
For more Christmas and winter ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Cranberry Stove Top Potpourri Recipe by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Christmas Practice Writing Sheets by A Mom’s Take
- Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Drizzle by Mom Does It All
- Christmas in a Jar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Ornament Christmas Tree Picture by Simply Southern Mom
- Winter Wonderland Peppermint Playdough by Food Fun Family
- Easy Challah Bread Rolls from Your Bread Machine by Day By Dy In Our World
- DIY Christmas Mouse Ornaments by Blessed Elements
- Homemade Cinnamon Snowflake Ornament by MommaDJane
- DIY Glittered Christmas Ornaments by How Was Your Day?
- Peppermint Bath Salts by Style on Main
- DIY Advent Calendar by Upstate Ramblings
- Cream Cheese Biscuit Puffs by Jennifer Sikora