Holiday food is just plain fun to make. I love it. Taking everyday foods and a few minutes later, you have super cute and festive treats to put a smile on someone’s face. What’s not to love? These graham cracker reindeer are SUPER simple and quick to make. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy, you guys. Perfect for kids’ parties or just a fun after school surprise for the littles. The kids can help make them with ease, too, which makes them a great option for an activity FOR a party that the kids can eat afterwards! That’s a win for everyone.
Graham Cracker Reindeer Semi-Homemade Festive Treats
Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish.
Heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted
Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool a few minutes.
Make these graham cracker reindeer semi homemade festive treats with the kids or for the kids- this simple food craft will delight all ages!
- graham cracker squares
- 12 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- candy eyes (you can also do some "female" deer with eyelash eyeballs!)
- red M&M's
- Nilla Wafers
- large pretzel twists
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted, Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool a few minutes.
- Spread the melted chocolate on each graham square.
- Give each reindeer 2 eyes.
- Gently break a large pretzel twist in 1/2 to make 2 antlers for the reindeer.
- Place 1 Nilla Wafer directly below the 2 eyes for the reindeer's snout.
- Use the toothpick to spread a little bit of chocolate on the back of the red M&M for the reindeer's nose.
- Repeat with all the reindeer
- Allow them to set for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.