This post brought to you by Dreams Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s 3 degrees this morning. Again. Winter, I’m kind of over you. Which would be great and all but it’s still January and I’m in New England so I have at least 2 full more months of this cold before spring even starts to consider making an appearance. So, naturally, I’m dreaming about a beachy getaway for the hubby and myself. Specifically, I’m thinking about a kid free getaway at the Dreams Resorts & Spas– 9 award-winning, luxurious ambiance for adults and couples with children in tropical beachfront settings throughout Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Why Dreams Resorts & Spas? There are many reasons, but when I see things like Unlimited-Luxury® I get kind of giddy.
We did all inclusive on our honeymoon and fell in love with it! We were able to get the most bang for our buck going to an All-inclusive luxury resort, and it meant we didn’t have to budget our food and drink money for the week. We did bring money for souvienirs and extra excursions we went on, but mostly? We needed nothing. It was marvelous. Carefree for sure.
I'd really, really like to have a getaway to Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa in the Dominican Republic. They have beaches, fun dance classes, and even a mechanical bull (bucket list, shhh). Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is located on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic and known for its pristine beaches and lush tropical jungle. We can enjoy some rest and relaxation on the beach and then head out to explore the jungle. Sounds pretty marvelous to me!
There's also Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya, Mexico,
Get your daily catch by going deep sea fishing (additional costs may apply)
Become a culinary wiz with cocktail and cooking lessons (additional costs may apply)
Go on our guided hiking tour for adults and children through the beach and garden areas
The whole family can join in and compete with fellow guests in our Beach Olympics
Explore the ocean with non-motorized water activities, like kayaking and catamarans
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Enjoy a complimentary bike tour of Nuevo Vallarta
Zip across the ocean with our wave runners and water skiing for free
Scuba diving center and introductory diving lessons in pool (additional costs may apply)
Soar high with our on-site
What signature features/amenities guests can expect at all Dreams Resorts & Spas?
– Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars
– Average of 5 gourmet a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
– Lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages
– Explorer's Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) with supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost – great for Family travel
– Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
– Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers a la carte treatment options ranging from face and body to massage and salon, and even treatments for teens and kids.
What can guests expect of the Dreams Resorts & Spas brand?
– Classic, wholesome, relaxing, entertaining, beachfront ambiance with great service and entertainment focus
– Something for every age
– In easy to access/desirable destinations with of flight options year round at affordable prices
– Luxury vacation at a great price
– Award-winning (ex. AAA Four Diamond)
Who stays at Dreams Resorts & Spas?
– Couples and couples with kids
– Travelers that appreciate/seek great value for money
What is YOUR Dreams Resorts & Spas dream vacation like? I want to know!
The winning blogger who has the most shares from their post about #ResortEscape will win a trip for 2 to the resort promoted by them. The bonus? The winning blogger gets to pick one of their readers a free trip for 2 as well! So… tell me which resort you’d like to visit! Share the post- pin it, Facebook it, Tweet, share on Google plus, wherever you want – just use the post link so we can maybe both win!