Welcome to our crazy. I have to be honest- 6 weeks ago I was blissfully unaware of Among Us. Then one day kid #2 asked to get the app. Then kid #1, which surprised me, because, high school! and then kid #3 asked. To further keep me guessing, the kids then played nicely together (virtually) from various rooms of the house AND NO ONE FOUGHT or ARGUED for an hour.
Elf on the Shelf Among Us Costume
1 piece of green felt (or any of the colors you want to use to make your costume. Among Us seems to have a big array of color characters so have fun with this choice)
Simple DIY Elf on the Shelf Among Us Imposter costume with printable pattern Elf Crewmate - Christopher Popinkins costume, christina popinkins outfit
- 1 small piece of green felt (or whatever color you want to use)
- 1 small piece of grey felt
- 1 small piece of white felt
- yarn or string
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- marker or pencil
- Use scissors to cut the paper pattern out. Place the pattern on the green felt and trace with a marker or pencil.
- Cut out the felt.
- Place the felt costume face down on a flat surface and lay the elf face down as well. Mark close to the body with a pencil.
- Remove the elf and use hot glue to attach a string to each side of the costume. Let set to dry.
- Trace the center face opening on grey felt and cut 1/8" around the pattern line so it's larger than the pattern.
- Cut a small piece of white felt in an oval and affix to the top right corner of the grey felt.
- Slice the grey felt in thirds to create an eye opening or eye hole for the elf to see. Affix the felt to the front of the costume with hot glue.
- Tie the costume around the elf's body and display.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.